Google
 

Friday, December 14, 2007

Migraine Sufferers Brains are Different?

Wow, this is a surprise! Researchers have found specific differences in Migraine sufferers brains linked to the processing of sensory information, including pain. MRI's have shown a thickening in this specific area. Apparently it is not known if the Migraines are the cause of this thickening or if the thickening is the cause of the Migraine according to Web MD.

This just confirms to me that If you are suffering with Migraines you should seek professional help. Find a Neurologist, try a preventable drug. Maybe you should have a MRI? Nevertheless it looks like research is ongoing and eventually researches may find a cure? I, being in the health care field myself, have always believe we must do our own research, and take care of our bodies our self. Let your doctor know what your headaches feel like, how often, and what side of your head. In my opinion Migraines are Preventable!

Medical Disclaimer: This is not medical advice, only my experience and information I have searched for.

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

VISITORS